Sandwiches

Here are some tasty and creative sandwiches from my sister for me (and you too!) :-

I. Happy Sandwich 


She applied salad cream on a slice of bread. Then she cut a tomato in different shapes to make the bread's eyebrows and the wide smile 😋. She used carrot cubes to make the bread's eyes and nose. Then she wrote 'I love you' using tomato again.

My sister is younger to me, She keeps on giving me surprises like that. She also loves making crafts and dances really well.


II. Crazy Sandwich


It looks as good as its name. My sis made this sandwich again using salad cream but two bread slices with tomato piece as its smile and its hands (which look like wheels ;-p), a cucumber cube as its nose, cucumber pieces as its eyes and cucumber cubes with some salad cream as its pupils. From inside it was a normal sandwich (You can see a tomato peeping out from the bottom of the sandwich :-P)


Info corner :- The 3rd of November is World Sandwich Day.


Comments

Popular Posts